Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Easter Throwback with a DIY Tutorial Link


Last year, I made an Easter bento to celebrate my belief in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus.
"Cookie cutters turned slices of multigrain bread into a cross and a tombstone. The baby spinach around the cross symbolizes green grass, while the edible pansy flower (eat only the petals) represents the newness of life in Springtime.

Mashed potatoes form the tomb, with black olives illustrating the emptiness of the grave.

Dried blueberries create the sky with a cheddar cheese sun shining down from above.

Red Twizzlers were cut and toothpicked together to form the word "Life", which is what Easter is really all about."

Click here for the DIY tutorial link.

Daily, I choose to live my life using the grace of God in my life to make much of the glory of God. If you have any questions regarding my faith or my beliefs about God and Jesus, please feel free to comment. I'd love to dialogue with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment