Friday, March 13, 2015

Fruit Wrap Tutorial

Yesterday, I posted on how to make a veggie wrap. Today's post is all about a delicious fruit-filled wrap!

First of all, here are the ingredients with which I began - bananas, whole wheat tortillas and peanut butter. I spread a thin layer of peanut butter onto the tortilla, all the way to one edge - that will be the sticky edge that seals the wrap shut.


Next, I sliced up a banana. I did a bias-cut (which basically means a diagonal cut), because I think it looks fancy. However, any type of slice will work.


After laying the banana slices down the middle of the tortilla, I decided that I wanted some more color and flavor, so I added a few craisins. Same as with the veggie wrap, I simply rolled up the tortilla towards the peanut-butter-filled edge. Securing it with two food picks, I cut the wrap on the bias.


Now, if you'll excuse me ... this banana-craisin-peanut-buttery goodness is calling my name. Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment