Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss (a few days late)!

Well, the days are eluding me again. I meant to post ON Dr. Seuss' birthday, but lack of sleep (thanks to the new baby) has my days all messed up. But better late than never ... here's a throw-back to last year's Dr. Seuss Day.


From the book "Green Eggs and Ham", there are pesto-filled deviled eggs and spinach-and-ham roll-ups.

A silicone cup of rainbow-colored goldfish represents the book "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish". By the way, there are no blue fish amongst the colored goldfish. Like I said, it's a representation. :)

"The Cat in the Hat" (my Dad's favorite book to read to my kiddos) is shown by a "hat" of mozzarella cheese and red pepper stacked on a toothpick. Bookending the Cat's hat are Thing One and Thing Two, made of strawberries topped with blue frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment