Monday, December 8, 2014

Lunch is served, courtesy of Trader Joe's December Fearless Flyer

Today's lunch is brought to you by Trader Joe's December Fearless Flyer. Oftentimes, we tend to get into a rut, in this case, a "same-ole, same-ole lunch rut". That is why I enjoy when Trader Joe's Fearless Flyer shows up in my mailbox. I peruse it for some "Out-of-the-Lunchbox" inspiration!


Here is what my family chose to try from December's Flyer.
Southwest-Style Chicken Poppers
Unexpected Cheddar Cheese
Spinach and Kale Bites
Multrigrain Pita Bites
Cinnamon Apple Sticks
Candy Cane Joe-Joe's

On Thursday, I will give you my family's reviews on these products. Until then, see what kind of lunch you could put together from December's Fearless Flyer. I'd welcome your comments and suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. The multigrain pita bites are my go to cracker. They are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete