Monday, April 7, 2014

A "Letter P" Bento


Let me tell you ... not only does this Letter P bento look scrumptious, it tastes delicious too! I just might have sampled some tasty morsels while I packed my kids' lunches. For quality control purposes, of course!

First, I made grilled Panini sandwiches - layers of thinly-cut Pastrami tucked in between slices of Pumpernickel bread with gooey, melty Provolone cheese oozing out of it. Yum!

Surrounding this delightful sandwich are crunchy strips of red and yellow Peppers.

In the upper left corner is a fruit salad consisting of juicy Peach slices, tasty Pineapple chunks and bright red Pomegranate seeds.

To complete this perfect P bento is a flaky, raspberry-filled Pastry.

On Thursday, I will post a list of foods beginning with the Letter P. Until then, be thinking about what kind of P lunch you would create!

No comments:

Post a Comment