Monday, February 17, 2014

My reality, in the midst of lunch making

Today, I want to share with you some of my reality. I struggle to balance my time - don't we all? (Please tell me you do too!) As the focus of this blog, I desire to create fun, healthy lunches for my kids and husband. However, I am learning that I am not SuperWoman. If making lunches for my kids and writing this blog becomes more important than living life and being with them, then I've got my priorities mixed up.

I planned to create 3 Olympic bentos for this week, posting them on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. However, life happens. My kids happen. I'm choosing to snuggle up WITH them today, instead of crafting a 'really cool' lunch FOR them.

That is why there is no Olympic Curling Bento today. Perhaps, I will post it tomorrow. One thing I do know, I'm gonna choose to enjoy time with my kiddos while they are on winter break.

So I'll see you tomorrow, or maybe the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment