Thursday, December 12, 2013

List of G foods

To create a Letter G lunch, you need foods begin with G. There are some pretty obvious foods, like grapes (which I forgot!), garlic bread and green beans. However, those foods by themselves do not constitute a complete lunch. To solve this dilemma, below I have provided a list of G foods. I highlighted the foods that I used in my own G bento lunch. Get creative!

Breads & Grains:
Garlic bread
Gnocchi
Goldfish
Graham crackers
Goya crackers

Dairy:
Gouda cheese
Greek yogurt

Desserts:
Gingerbread
Ginger snaps

Fruits:
Grapefruit
Grapes
Guava

Meats & Protein:
General Tsao's chicken
Genoa salami
Grass-fed meat
Ground beef

Vegetables:
Garbanzo beans
Garlic
Gherkin pickles
Green beans
Green onions
Guacamole

Combos:
Gazpacho (cold veggie soup)
Genova pesto on top of pasta
Granola
Gyros

2 comments:

  1. Where do you find all the supplies? The silicone cups/ bento box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The silicone cups can be found at almost any craft stores: Michael's and JoAnn's in particular. Plus, at those stores, you can use a 40% off coupon!
      The bento boxes I bought in San Francisco and Seattle. However, you can buy them online at my favorite bento site: http://www.allthingsforsale.com/

      Delete