Monday, September 22, 2014

What Will Baby Bee???

Last Friday, my husband joined me on a trek downtown for my 20-week ultrasound. The kids were SO bummed that they couldn't skip school to come along. (They didn't know that was NOT even an option.)

Both kids were certain that this baby was a girl, but I told them that they'd just have to wait and see - it's a 50-50 chance. I packed them a cute lunch and a note in order to keep their anticipation peaked.


A play on words ... What Will Baby "Bee"?
Obviously, the blueberries and blue corn chips stand for a boy. The red bell peppers and radishes represent "pink" for a girl. The bumblebee is made from a yellow-dyed egg with nori stripes. Come back on Thursday to learn how to make it!

But before you go, give me your best guess - boy or girl? I'll post the answer on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment