Monday, September 29, 2014

Letter T Bento

Back to alphabentos ... Today is Letter T.

Here are the ingredients that I included in my Letter T Bento. Terra Taro chips. Foster Farms sliced deli Turkey. Tangelo sections. Tortellini. Toscana cheese. Tootsie rolls.


First, I prepped my food - cooking the tortellini, and separating out the Taro chips from the rest of the veggie chips. (Don't worry - we ate the remaining veggie chips for snack.)


I placed the tortellini into the Easy Lunchbox.


The Taro chips are placed into a separate container of the lunchbox, in order to keep the freshness. (Actually, here's a hint: I didn't place the chips into the lunchbox until morning. This action also keeps the veggie chips fresher.)


Small chunks of Toscana cheese (one of my favorites) fill up a silicone baking cup.


Thin slices of deli turkey are rolled up and secured with food picks.


Once the turkey roll-ups are placed in the other silicone cup, the juicy tangelo slices fill another compartment. A mini tootsie roll completes the Letter T Bento.


Begin thinking of the T ingredients that you could pull together for a Letter T Lunch, and check back on Thursday for a thorough list of healthy T foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment