Friday, July 11, 2014

Review of Plane Snacks

Overall, everything handled the trip well! I realized that I overpacked the snacks (and the games). However, I'd rather overpack than underpack in this area.

The bonus to overpacking and not eating it all on the flights? Extra snacks while we traipse around on vacation!

All of the mandarin orange cups made it through the security screening.

The veggie chips got smashed, just like I thought they would. But I packed a spoon for that purpose. They still tasted just fine.

The NutriGrain bars also ended up getting smushed. Although they tasted delicious, they were a bit messy. I made sure to have wipes on hand.

Lastly, the tuna kit - we were gonna eat them in the airport; however, flights changed, and we ate them on the plane. Downside: they smelled a tiny bit like tuna (obviously), which might offend your fellow passenger. Bumblebee also has a Chicken Salad Kit; that might be a better plan option.

Everything else worked out great, and really satisfied our hunger on the flights and prolonged layover.

No comments:

Post a Comment