Tuesday, February 10, 2015

New Baby Arrival

You might have been wondering where I've been, why there's been no new posts lately. Just having a baby and adjusting to life at home with a newborn. Just small things like that. :)

Baby Girl (haven't come up with a cute-enough pseudonym for the blog yet) was born last Tuesday morning at 2:40am. 6# 6 oz. She and I are doing great.

So there might be a follow-up lunch post on Thursday, linking back to last Monday's post about "Grab-and-Go Lunches". I'll do my sleep-deprived best. And let's just say, I'm SO glad I grabbed those grab-and-go, healthy food items when I did, because they have come in SO handy!

But for now, enjoy these delicious pics of the new baby and our family.


LoveBug and SuperBoy are over-the-moon in love with New Baby.


Oh the cuteness!


Daddy is all mushy over his littlest girl.


Last picture for now, I promise. Soon enough, back to blogging about healthy, outside-of-the-lunchbox lunches, with an occasional baby picture thrown in.


No comments:

Post a Comment