Thursday, March 20, 2014

Preview of Baran Sheets

Hey friends! Unfortunately, life is getting in the way of blogging. Nope, actually, I mean that I am choosing my family and our life over the blog, once again. "Family first" is my motto.

Although I am a stay-at-home-mom, I have picked up a few housecleaning gigs as well. Today, I begin cleaning a rather large home. The first few times of cleaning a new house are pretty time-consuming for me, as I am not familiar with my new client's home, nor my own routine of cleaning it efficiently.  So, I expect my entire day to be consumed with cleaning, leaving no time for blogging.

But let me leave you with a preview of my next topic: baran sheet. A baran is a food divider or separator. They come in all shapes and sizes. Here is a picture of an adorable one. Can't wait to share more with you! Now, I'm off to clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment