Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sometimes Simple is Better


Have you ever looked at other people's blogs and wondered HOW they do it? I've often wondered that myself. And I've come to the conclusion that I don't always have the time, money or skill to craft something that amazing. And you know what? That is okay.

While I enjoy making a detailed lunch, sometimes my crazy, wonderful life just doesn't allow the necessary time. Sometimes, our budget doesn't allow for any extra purchases. And other times, I simply don't have the necessary ability to make my idea a reality.

When any of those hindrances happen, I declare that "simple is better". Bring out the cookie cutters to create a funky pbj sandwich. Throw in some veggies & fruit. And presto ... lunch! It's as easy as that.

YOU too can make a healthy, nutritious, eye-appealing lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment